Stuart Motor Company
Coltrane Grubbs & Whatley, PLLC
Workplace Strategies worked with Owen Architecture on the Interior Design and the Federal and State Historic Rehabilitation documentation for the Stuart Motor Company building. Built in 1926, the building was formerly an automobile showroom, garage, and service station for the Stuart Motor Company. Mr. Stuart and his family even occupied a suite of apartments on the second floor. The renovation began in 2007 with the rear two-thirds of the building, which is now the home to Coltrane Grubbs & Whatley, PLLC. To accentuate the buildings utilitarian history, the original brick and steel girder structure was left exposed on the interior.
Project Architect: Owen Architecture, LLP